Art Initiative uses these key strengths to develop creative artwork solutions that will articulate your overall vision for any space.
Because Art Initiative is an independent consulting firm with no vested interest in any particular artist or gallery, our clients are assured the widest range of artwork and services at the most competitive rates.
Whether you need a few high impact pieces for a common area or artwork for an entire facility, Art Initiative is committed to providing the highest standard of service and artwork available. Our substantial resource network includes only those framers, fabricators and other service professionals who have met our exacting quality standards.
Art Initiative will begin with a site visit, whenever possible, to review the interior space; including floor plans, furniture placement and finishes. Client preferences and design objectives are crucial to our development of a working outline of the style, scale and placement of artwork for the project.
A written outline specifying proposed locations, sizes and budget allotments for artwork needed will be submitted for client approval at this stage.
Specific artwork options will be presented for each location, as well as artist renderings or macquettes for any custom commissions.
Art Initiative will design the custom framing for your project with great consideration for how it will work not only within the space, but also with regard for its consistency as a total collection. We will always frame your artwork using archival methods appropriate to the piece.
Coordination of Specialty Items
We’ll handle the fabrication of any presentation pedestals, plexiglass presentation boxes, wall text or related specialty items needed before final artwork installation.
The delivery and installation of your artwork will be performed by professional artwork handlers. Whenever possible, a representative of Art Initiative will be on-site to supervise the installation.
Artist biographies and statements will be provided for works purchased. Artwork and budget assessment via review of blueprints and/or site visits Collection Design Presentation of artwork & concepts in a variety of media, styles and price ranges
- Commission management for site-specific works in all mediums
- Research and procurement of specialized imagery and artifacts for themed or historically-based artwork collections and exhibitions
- Coordination of site-specific photo shoots for exclusive project imagery
- Custom design and fabrication of display features such as pedestals, exhibition cases and interchangeable display systems and electronic media displays
- Framing design
- Professional evaluation of existing artwork for reframing or relocation
- Licensing of unique imagery for client use
- Cataloging and documentation of existing collections in a variety of formats
- Coordination of specialized crating for artwork transportation coordination and supervision of professional artwork installation